WHAT LINKER ORGANISATIONS DO
- We make ourselves easy to find by using common, non-stigmatising branding
- We use a common induction and training to make sure we know who everyone is (not just in our own organisations), and so when we talk to clients we are using the same language
- We use shared communication systems so we can safely share information and clients don’t have to keep telling the same story over and over again
- We hold each other accountable to a shared set of principles and outcomes so that collectively we are all contributing to the same goals
- We work together to build a service culture that is actually client centred and does more than play lip service to the ideals of ‘customer service’
WELCOME TO THE LINKER NETWORK WE'RE ABOUT GETTING BETTER OUTCOMES FOR CLIENTS
THE LINKER NETWORK IS ALL ABOUT MAKING THINGS EASIER
The work that we all do in the social sector is complex and difficult, and we all want to improve the way we work, if it means that people in our community will have better lives.
But we know that not all of our services are working as well as they could, and people are falling through the gaps. The way we have set up our service system has inadvertently made it harder to achieve outcomes we can see, and the outcomes that our clients need. We need a fundamentally different approach.
The Linker Network is all about making it easy for staff, organisations and agencies to work together to get better outcomes for people, families and the community. Organisations in the Linker Network are working together to get rid of the barriers that make it hard to get the best results for people, by investing in the things that make it easier, like shared communication systems and collaboration between service providers.
YOU CAN BE PART OF THE LINKER NETWORK
We are so much more than individual employees working in isolated organisations and agencies. We are one linked network of services all working to build a stronger healthier community. The Linker Network provides the right tools and the right approach, so together we can ensure better outcomes for our clients.
Because our services are going to be more visible, easier to access, and more valued; clients will get access to services sooner, will receive the support they need sooner, and their experience will be positive.