The Linker Network Privacy Notice
Linker.org.au respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. This website privacy notice explains how we use the personal/organisation information that we collect and post through this website. By accessing or using this website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this privacy notice.
Throughout this notice, we refer to your ‘personal information’ which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your name and work telephone number are examples of personal information.
From time to time we may post any changes to this website privacy notice on this website. We therefore encourage you to check this page from time to time.
The information about you which we may collect through the website includes the following:
- the content of the electronic membership sign-up form you submit via the website on behalf of your organisation;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website – for instance via the firstname.lastname@example.org email; and
- information you provide via your participation at Local Linker Network Collaborative Practice Meetings, such as signing attendance sheet, which can be uploaded to the website along with your name in meeting minutes.
Feel free to browse the website without providing any personal information.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the website.
Information collected in membership sign up online form:
- name of organisation
- description of organisation
- organisation address
- organisation phone number
- organisation website
- organisation email (could be generic or a specific person’s work email)
- best person to contact
We keep this information to know who has joined the Linker Network, and to place this information in a spreadsheet which appears in the ‘How to Find a Linker Org’ section of the website.